Saturday, February 25, 2006

To You Poor Idealistic Teenagers and Students

Damn,

it'll get better,

trust me.

You'll become numb to hypocrisy,
dickweeds,
bullshit,
lies,
polititians and
intolerance.

You'll become generally apathetic and
you'll be much
happier that way.

Trust me.

You'll forget about

Falling in love,
popularity,
acne,
rebellion,
style and
dreams,

You'll become another robot and
you'll be much happier
that way.

Trust me.

Nothing will change

Regardless of
your beliefs,
actions,
stands,
protests and
general care for the goodwill of mankind.

You'll become blind to injustice and
you'll be-
much-----
happier.

______Trust me.

I once had beliefs,
ideas,
thoughts,
oppinions,
and general care for the goodwill of mankind.

But frankly,
when no one listens or
truly changes
it's easy to forget.

Trust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home