Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Why The WInter Olympics Blow

Here is why I am bored with the Winter Olympics.

1. What the fuck does it mean if you can ski and shoot a gun?

2. How does it feel to be the best in the world at a sport (I mean that loosely) that very very few people play?

3. Does it feel even worse to be second?

4. Isn't basketball a winter sport? Apparrently winter sports are only those sports where ice or snow is involved.

5. Figure skating is not a sport. It is jumping into the air, spinning and not busting your ass on the ice.

6. What the fuck is the difference between all of those figure skating spins anyway?

7. It gives other countries a chance to prove their supperiority overy the USA in an ACTUAL sport (i.e. hockey). Sorry if it never got cold enough here for me to play hockey in the winter. I suppose we'll just have to dominate your ass in every other sport. I'm talking to you Canada.

8. That one male ice skater is a little too pretty. He makes me question my sexuality.

9. Curling is a sport?

10.Does this Bode Miller guy think he's T.O. or something? It's fucking skiing for Chrissake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home